Saturday, November 20, 2010

Adams Bio

Adam's 'TOP 10 THINGS I WONT LEAVE HOME WITHOUT WHEN GOING ON TOUR'
1. My iPhone! I cant leave home without my phone to keep in contact with my friends and family. It also holds all of my music!
2. My computer of course. This is where I get to keep my creative juices flowing and I get to note a lot of my ideas. This is also where I get to keep in touch with my fans!
3. A flip cam. This allows me to capture moments behind the scenes to share with my fans!
4. A good book. With so much traveling and time on a bus, it is great to have a good read with me.
5. Nail Polish! Gotta keep my nails neat!
6. Journal. Here I can write lyrics for any ideas of songs that I have as well as take notes on all of these amazing experiences that I am getting to participate in.
7. A hat! When I don't want to do my hair, my hat always comes in handy.
8. Sharpies! Gotta have lots of these so I can sign autographs for fans!
9. Liquid Chlorophyll. Greens are so vital to good health.
10. My jewelry. I cant leave home 












Tommy Joe Ratliff's birthday: October 17 1981

~Born in: Indianapolis, Indiana
~Hometown: San Diego, California
~Currently Lives in: Los Angeles, CA
~Astrological Sign: Aquarius 

~Height: 6'1''
~Weight: 185 lbs
~Age: 28
~Nationality: American
~Religion: Jewish
~Hair Color: Black but naturally strawberry blond
~Eye Color: Sky Blue
~Shoe Size: 11











▄☆
▄▀☆
▄▀▄☆
▄▀▄▀☆
▄▀▄▀▄☆
▄▀▄▀▄▀☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀☆
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄☆
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀☆
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄☆
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀☆
ADAM LAMBERT FAN
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀☆
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄☆
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀☆
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄☆
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀☆
▄▀▄▀▄▀☆
▄▀▄▀▄☆
▄▀▄▀☆
▄▀▄☆



if u have something, a picture of adam or a story bout adam, please send it to me at CALLMEADMLAMBERT@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment